In Greek and Latin. In both languages, it is where the etymological origin of the term risk panorama that now concerns us is found. And that is how the two main words that compose it demonstrate:
• Panorama derives from the sum of two Greek elements: "bread," which means "everything," and "orama," which is synonymous with "sight."
• Risk, on the other hand, emanates from the Latin verb “resecare”, which can be translated as “cut or divide”.
The concept of panorama can be used to name the image obtained from a certain place of observation . It can be, therefore, something physical (what you see from a tower) or symbolic (what is considered according to an ideological perspective).
Risk , on the other hand, it is a notion that is linked to the vulnerability of something or someone to a certain damage . The term is usually associated with danger , although this refers to how feasible the damage in question is.
The notion of risk outlook Therefore, it is used to name an analysis that is performed with respect to the fragility or to the most vulnerable conditions of a organization . This look can be applied to different aspects or sectors of the entity.
He labor risk panorama It is one of the most frequent. This tool allows identifying those conditions that jeopardize the integrity of workers (that is, that could cause accidents at work). Thanks to this kind of studies, those responsible for a company they can take measures that reduce risks, something that is not only important in terms of Health of employees, it also helps lower company costs (avoid paying compensation).
Specifically, among the main elements that can affect the well-being of the members of a company and that must be included in the relevant risk scenario are the following:
• Noise This can cause workers both anxiety and stress and even, in the most severe cases, deafness.
• Insufficient lighting. The fact that in the workplace any person does not have the necessary light can bring with them from tearing to visual fatigue through redness of the eyes or headaches.
• Air conditioning. An inappropriate temperature, both by defect and excess, also causes serious damage to workers. Thus, they can suffer dizziness, headaches, colds, sweats ... And that also translates into lower work performance.
A risk scenario may warn that the electrical installation of a factory is not safe or that workers must move toxic substances across different sectors of a plant . Given this scenario, the logical thing would be for the company to renew its electrical infrastructure and modify its structure so that toxic substances do not cover a large number of meters.
In order to undertake an accurate and true-to-reality risk scenario, which serves to be able to take the appropriate measures in any company, it is necessary that you have the following two identity signs:
• You must carry out a global analysis of what is the work environment that occurs there.
• At all times it is essential that the information you have is updated.